WINDOW is Brighton Fringe’s Arts Industry showcase created to develop and encourage artists ready for the next step in their career. It is a platform for high quality, ready to tour, new work to be highlighted during the first days of Brighton Fringe, from 4 – 10 May 2018.
With the buzz of activity in one of the UK’s most popular cities, both established and emerging artists have the perfect opportunity to showcase their work whilst also developing their professional networks.
WINDOW is marketed to visiting Arts Industry Professionals, through the Arts Industry Service at Brighton Fringe. The visiting AIPs come from diverse backgrounds, but include: Venue Programmers, Festival Programmers, Development Agencies, Talent Agents, Freelance Producers and Directors, Casting Agents and Film & TV producers.
The 2018 WINDOW selection is:
- Me & My Bee, ThisEgg
- Ensonglopedia of Animals, John Hinton
- Land of the Three Towers: Vol II, You Should See The Other Guy
- Luke Rollason's Planet Earth, Bright Buoy Productions
- The Sleeper, Anima Theatre Company
- Form, Rendered Retina
- S/he/it Happens, Purple Theatre
- Gender Euphoria, James Lorien Macdonald
- Fast, Digital Drama
- Witt 'n Camp: SWAG, Witt 'n Camp