Please use the steps below or read this guide to register your venue for Brighton Fringe 2020. If you would like to find out more about being a Brighton Fringe venue, check out our other pages in the Venue Managers area.
TIP: If you would like participants and companies to be able to apply to your venue, make sure to tick the option to include your venue in our Venue Browser.
- To start creating your venue listing, log in to Eventotron at: www.eventotron.com. If you do not yet have log in details, use the Register section on the right hand side to get started.
- Once logged in, go to the ‘+ Create a new venue’ button in the Venues section of the home page.
- A pop-up box will appear, so fill out all of the fields here. Assign the venue to your company name, and add an additional editor for your venue listing if needed. They will receive an automated email to let them know they have been added.
- You will then be taken to the ‘General’ tab where you can start to enter information about your venue. All of the questions in this section are mandatory so make sure you complete them all – otherwise you won’t be able to join a festival at the end of the form.
- Make sure you select Yes or No for all of the questions in the Type of Space and Facilities sections before moving on. These are not mandatory but we recommend you look through them all and decide which are relevant to you.
- The technical section is where you can let participants know about your technical specifications. Although this section is not mandatory, please fill in as much as you can and only leave questions blank if not applicable to you.
- When filling out the access section, please give as much detail as you can in this section about the accessibility of your venue. Think of physical disability access as well as accommodating invisible disabilities.
- In the settings section you can add a welcome email to participants who have been accepted to your venue, decide whether companies can edit their own performances and select whether to automatically approve event applications.
- Once you have completed all sections, it is time to join a festival! Click '+ Join a Festival' to add your venue to Brighton Fringe 2020.
- A pop up box will appear after you click ‘Apply to Brighton Fringe 2020’ where you will be asked to read our Best Practice Code document. This code has been developed through joint discussions between Brighton Fringe and Brighton Fringe Venue Managers, we aim for this code to benefit all Brighton Fringe participants.
- Hooray, you are now a registered Brighton Fringe venue!
If you are a returning venue for 2020, please use the instructions below:
- Log into Eventotron
- Scroll down to ‘My Venues’ and click on your venue
- Your information from 2019 should already be pre-populated, but please go through each section and make sure your details are up to date. We have added a few questions so it's worth looking through ALL sections to make sure you've filled in as much information as possible before making your venue visible through the Venue Browser.
- Please particularly ensure that you fill out/ double check the Accessibility section. We are committed to ensuring we have the most accurate and up to date venue access information – if you do not fill this in, we will be chasing you!
- When everything looks correct, click on ‘+ Join a Festival’ (near the top of the page under your venue name)
- Join Brighton Fringe 2020
- Hooray, you are now a registered venue for Brighton Fringe 2020!