To include your event in the Brighton Fringe programme, either you or your confirmed venue will need to register your event online by completing and submitting an online event registration through Eventotron.
If you aren't quite ready to start registering and would like to find out more about the ins and outs of taking part in Brighton Fringe, start by reading through our Participant Info Pack.
- Registration Opens: 14 October 2019
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 12 noon GMT 6 December 2019
- Brochure Deadline: 12 noon GMT 17 January 2020
WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO COMPLETE AN REGISTRATION EVENT?
To complete the registration you will need to have the following things confirmed:
- An event and confirmed venue
- Your event/performance date(s), times and ticket prices
- The chosen contact name and contact details for all Brighton Fringe correspondence
- Who should be contacted for all press, marketing, Box Office and Arts Industry enquiries
- An image for your event
- Artwork for web and brochure advertising (if you have purchased this. This can also be done after completing registration.)
- Brochure and web description for your event
- The total number of tickets you are selling and the amount you are allocating to Brighton Fringe Box Office per performance. (Minimum 30%)
- The bank details for Brighton Fringe to pay out the ticket settlement to
- A debit or credit card to complete payment for your registration
Please note: This is what you need to complete an event, but to get started, all you need is an event name and an idea of the kind of space you'd like to perform in.
WHEN CAN I REGISTER MY EVENT?
You will be able to start registering your event online from 14 October 2019. There will be an Early Bird discount where event registrations will be available at a reduced rate; this will be from 14 October 2019 – 6 December 2019.
NOTE: If your event is being registered by your venue, and they are registering either 15+ or 50+ event listings, then you will qualify for the Early Bird discount without meeting the Early Bird deadline (as long as you meet our general deadline of 12 noon GMT 17 January).