To include your event in the Brighton Fringe programme, either you or your confirmed venue will need to register your event online by completing and submitting an online event registration through Eventotron.
View our step-by-step guide on How to Register a Web Only Listing.
- Registration opens: 14 October 2019
- Early Bird Deadline: 6 December 2019
- Brochure Deadline: 12 noon GMT 17 January 2020
Register your event here - www.eventotron.com
WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO REGISTER AN EVENT?
To complete the registration you will need to have the following things confirmed:
- An event and confirmed venue
- Your event/performance date(s), times and ticket prices
- The chosen contact name and contact details for all Brighton Fringe correspondence
- Who should be contacted for all press, marketing, Box Office and Arts Industry enquiries
- An image for your event
- Artwork for web and brochure advertising (if you have purchased this)
- Brochure and web description for your event
- The total number of tickets you are selling and the amount you are allocating to Brighton Fringe Box Office per performance. (Minimum 30%)
- The bank details for Brighton Fringe to pay out the ticket settlement to
- A debit or credit card to complete payment for your registration
WHEN CAN I REGISTER MY EVENT?
You will be able to start registering your event online from 14 October 2019. There will be an Early Bird discount where event registrations will be available at a reduced rate; this will be from 14 October 2019 – 6 December 2019.
NOTE: If your event is being registered by your venue, and they are registering either 15+ or 50+ event listings, then you will qualify for the Early Bird discount without meeting the Early Bird deadline (as long as you meet our general deadline of 12 noon GMT 17 January).
If you aren't quite ready to start registering and would like to find out more about the ins and outs of taking part in Brighton Fringe, start by reading through our 2019 Participant Info Pack. The 2020 Participant Info Pack will be published soon.