To include your event in the Brighton Fringe programme, either you or your confirmed venue will need to register your event online by completing and submitting an online event registration through Eventotron.
If you aren't quite ready to start registering and would like to find out more about the ins and outs of taking part in Brighton Fringe, start by reading through our Participant Info Pack.
After you have finished registering your event, you can still log back into Eventotron using the email and password you signed up with to perform the following actions:
- Proof your event details
- Submit change requests if you need to edit event info
- Edit ticket allocations
- Download the Media and Arts Industry Contact Lists
- Upload press releases and press images
- Edit and complete the music section for PRS
- Registration Opens: 9am, 14 December 2020
- Registration Deadline: 23:59, 2 April 2021
WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO START AN EVENT REGISTRATION?
You can start an Eventotron registration with just an event name and email address! If your event is live you'll need:
- An idea of the kind of space you'd like to perform in
- A short blurb to send to venues you're approaching
WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO COMPLETE AN REGISTRATION EVENT?
To complete the registration you will need to have the following things confirmed:
- An event and confirmed venue, unless your event is digital
- Your event/performance date(s), times and ticket prices
- The chosen contact name and contact details for all Brighton Fringe correspondence
- Who should be contacted for all press, marketing, Box Office and Arts Industry enquiries
- An image for your event
- Artwork for web advertising (if you have purchased this. This can also be done after completing registration.)
- A 900 character description of your event for web and app listings
- The total number of tickets you are selling and the amount you are allocating to Brighton Fringe Box Office per performance. (Minimum 30%)
- The bank details for Brighton Fringe to pay out the ticket settlement to
- A debit or credit card to complete payment for your registration
WHEN CAN I REGISTER MY EVENT?
You will be able to start registering your event online from 9am on Monday 14 December 2020.