Our Registration Fees for 2023:
Registration for Brighton Fringe 2023 will open on Wednesday 12 October. See below for a guide to our 2023 registration fees.
Events are charged based on their overall run capacity. You can work out the overall capacity of your event by taking the capacity of one performance and multiplying it by the number of performances you’re registering. If you’re a venue or promoter registering more than 15 events at once, or you’re a registered charity, you’re eligible for a 15% discount after the Early Bird Deadline on 25 November.
|Total event capacity|
(worked out as event capacity x number of performances)
|Full Fee||15% discount (15+ registrations/charity rate)||Early Bird Discount: 30% off if registered by 25 November, 17:00|
|Digital event rate||£99.00||£84.15||£69.30|
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
What does my registration fee give me?
Your Brighton Fringe registration fee gives you access to all of the services offered by Brighton Fringe, which include:
- Your event listing online at www.brightonfringe.org and on the Brighton Fringe app
- Your tickets sold through the Brighton Fringe Box Office
- Entry to events and workshops held by the Participant Services team including Fringe Academy events
- Access to Flyer licensing exemptions and the opportunity to promote your event at Fringe City, our outdoor performance opportunity
- Year-round support of all aspects of your Brighton Fringe visit, including venue selection, legal and licensing issues and information for international companies
- Access to the Brighton Fringe Media List and ticketing
- Access to the Arts Industry programme and ticketing