Our Registration Fees for 2022:
We’ve changed the way we charge registration fees for 2022. Events are now charged based on their overall run capacity. You can work out the overall capacity of your event by taking the capacity of one performance and multiplying it by the number of performances you’re registering.
You can get 30% off your registration fee by registering before 17:00 on Friday 26 November 2021.
|Total event capacity|
(worked out as event capacity x number of performances)
|Full Fee||15% discount (15+ registrations/charity rate)||Super Early Discount: 30% off if registered by 26 November, 17:00|
|261-1000||£135.00 (was £160)||£114.75 (was £136)||£112.00|
|1001+||£135.00 (was £180)||£114.75 (was £153)||£126.00|
|Digital event rate||£99.00||£84.15||£69.30|
|Free, non-ticketed Exhibitions||£99.00||£84.15||£69.30|
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
What does my registration fee give me?
Your Brighton Fringe registration fee gives you access to all of the services offered by Brighton Fringe, which include:
- Your event listing online at www.brightonfringe.org and on the Brighton Fringe app
- Your tickets sold through the Brighton Fringe Box Office
- Your in-person event listed in the Brighton Fringe daily diary, if registered by the deadline date
- Entry to events and workshops held by the Participant Services team including Fringe Academy events
- Access to Flyer licensing exemptions and the opportunity to promote your event at Fringe City, our outdoor performance opportunity
- Year-round support of all aspects of your Brighton Fringe visit, including venue selection, legal and licensing issues and information for international companies
- Access to the Brighton Fringe Media List and ticketing
- Access to the Arts Industry programme and ticketing