Our Registration Fees for 2021:
Registrations for 2021 events will open at 9am on Monday 14 December 2020. We’ve simplified the registration fee for 2021, all events will pay a flat fee of £135 (inc. VAT). If you're a venue/promoter registering more than 15 events at one time, you can receive a 10% discount, if paid before the on-sale date.
What does my registration fee give me?
Your Brighton Fringe registration fee gives you access to all of the services offered by Brighton Fringe, which include:
- Your event listing online at www.brightonfringe.org and on the Brighton Fringe app
- Your tickets sold through the Brighton Fringe Box Office
- Entry to events and workshops held by the Participant Services team including Fringe Academy events
- Access to Flyer licenses and the opportunity to promote your event at Fringe City, our outdoor performance opportunity
- Year-round support of all aspects of your Brighton Fringe visit, including venue selection, legal and licensing issues and information for international companies
- Access to the Brighton Fringe Media List and ticketing
- Access to the Arts Industry programme and ticketing