To include your event in the Brighton Fringe programme, either you or your confirmed venue will need to register your event online by completing and submitting an online event registration through Eventotron.
If you aren't quite ready to start registering and would like to find out more about the ins and outs of taking part in Brighton Fringe, start by reading through our Artist Info Pack.
If you're registering an in-person event, download our handy registration guide with images
If you're registering a digital event, download this one instead! It gives a step-by-step guide to completing your Eventotron registration.
After you have finished registering your event, you can still log back into Eventotron using the email and password you signed up with to perform the following actions:
- Proof your event details
- Submit change requests if you need to edit event info
- Edit ticket allocations
- Download the Media and Arts Industry Contact Lists
- Upload press releases and press images
- Edit and complete the music section for PRS
You can see more about our Registration Fees here.
If you need any help along the way when registering your event, please contact us by emailing [email protected] or by phoning 01273 764907.
WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO START AN EVENT REGISTRATION?
You can start an Eventotron registration with just an event name and email address! If your event is live you'll need:
- An idea of the kind of space you'd like to perform in
- A short blurb to send to venues you're approaching
WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO COMPLETE AN REGISTRATION EVENT?
To complete the registration you will need to have the following things confirmed:
- An event and confirmed venue, unless your event is digital.
- Your event/performance date(s), times and ticket prices.
- The chosen contact name and contact details for all Brighton Fringe correspondence.
- Who should be contacted for all press, marketing, Box Office and Arts Industry enquiries.
- An image for your event.
- Artwork for web advertising (if you have purchased this. This can also be done after completing registration).
- A description of your event for web and app listings.
- The total number of tickets you are selling and the amount you are allocating to Brighton Fringe Box Office per performance (minimum 50%).
- The bank details for Brighton Fringe to pay out the ticket settlement.
- Payment for your event registration.
WHEN CAN I REGISTER MY EVENT?
You can register your event on Wednesday 11 October 2023. You can see a full list of deadlines here.