Each year we invite a wide range of Arts Industry Professionals to attend Brighton Fringe, in the hope that they will help our participants further their careers and take their work to new audiences.
The Arts Industry Professionals who are invited include:
In 2017 our visiting Arts Industry Professionals requested over 500 tickets to over 250 shows. This led to many events receiving further tour dates, including internationally.
- UK and International Venues
- UK and International Festivals
- Tour Bookers
- Rural Touring Networks
- Freelance Producers and Directors
- Local Authority Arts Officers
We also run WINDOW, Brighton Fringe’s Arts Industry showcase created to develop and encourage artists ready for the next step in their career. It is a platform for high quality, ready to tour, new work to be highlighted during the first days of Brighton Fringe (4 – 10 May 2018).
ARTS INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION:
Accreditation is free and is open to anyone working in the arts, the application process only takes a few minutes to complete through an online form. To be accredited you will need to demonstrate that you are able to provide a professional development opportunity to Brighton Fringe companies and artists.
Application for accreditation is now open, apply here
ARTS INDUSTRY SERVICES:Once accredited, Arts Industry Professionals have access to our full range of services:
• Regular Arts Industry E-Bulletins
• Suggested events (based on their application form responses)
• Invitations to bespoke events and networking opportunities
• Complimentary ticketing service –subject to availability
• Concierge – they tell us when they’ll be in Brighton and the type of work they’d like to see and we create a bespoke schedule.
• Arts Industry Professional Pack – available on arrival in Brighton, the pack contains useful information including an exclusive delegates manual, details of WINDOW performances, AIP events and networking opportunities, and special discounts from our partners in and around Brighton.
• A closed Facebook group to discuss events and keep in touch before, during and after Brighton Fringe.
WHAT SHOULD PARTICIPANTS DO?• Make sure you’ve agreed to us offering complimentary tickets for your event to Arts Industry Professionals (in the registration form).
• Make sure you look through the Arts Industry Contact List when it’s shared with you – make a note of anyone you would like to see your event.
• Research anyone you don’t know about.
• Make sure your work matches their interests – otherwise it’s a waste of time.
• Invite people yourself! Email them, they will be interested in hearing from you!