It takes a lot to deliver England’s largest arts festival every year, and we do not have regular public funding. As a registered charity we rely on the support of you, our audiences. Become a member of Friends of Brighton Fringe today.
There are some perks to becoming a Friend of Brighton Fringe:
- Priority booking
- 2-for-1 ticket offers on participating shows
- Discounts at Brighton & Hove’s best food and drink spots
But most of all, you’ll be directly supporting the arts in Brighton and Hove.
Additional benefits include:
- About Balance - 50% off membership during Fringe and 50% off floatation tanks during Fringe.
- Terre à Terre - 20% off at Terre à Terre Monday - Friday (food only)
- Redroaster - 2 for 1 on coffee and 20% off food Monday - Friday
- The Grand Hotel - 20% off at Cyan Restaurant during the festival period, excluding set menu or Sunday lunch (Platinum membership only)
- Brighton Gin - 12% Online Orders with exclusive code
- Unbarred - 20% of Taproom Drink Orders during the festival; 15% off online orders with exclusive code
- Komedia - Concession tickets to Down the Hatch Comedy (2nd Sunday of the month) and The Nest Comedy (3rd Sunday of the month)