Brighton Fringe Support to Venues
Brighton Fringe supports its venues and Venue Managers year round. We run monthly meetings to discuss involvement in the festival, agenda points are set by both Brighton Fringe and participating Venue Managers.
- The complete guide to running a Brighton Fringe Venue
- Ability to register and update your venue details and spec via the Registration Portal. (use the 'My Venues' tab or consult the above document)
- Brighton Fringe offers your full event listings information to other listings websites, upon request.
- Advice on running a box office. This is done through workshops, guides and over the telephone advice with Brighton Fringe’s Box Office Manager.
- Advice on relevant venue permissions, licences and fees including PRS, FEU and insurance.
Venue Manager Meetings
Brighton Fringe is committed to working with fringe venues in Brighton & Hove year-round. Venue Manager meetings are held every month. The next meeting will take place on Monday 16 November 2015, 10.45am - 12.45pm. Venue: Brighton Unitarian Church, New Rd, Brighton, BN1 1UF. Please email takepart [at]brightonfringe.org if you would like to attend or host the meeting.
The Venue Finder is an online, year-round resource for acts looking for performance and exhibition space. It is free to be included and we like to encourage all venues to become registered. If you would like to create a venue listing and would like companies to be able to contact you, you can create your listing by logging in at registration.brightonfringe.org from October 19th 2015.
If you need any advice or would like to speak to the Participant Services team before registering, email: takepart [at] brightonfringe.org