Each year we invite a wide range of Arts Industry Professionals to attend Brighton Fringe, in the hope that they will help our participants further their careers and take their work to new audiences.
The Arts Industry Professionals who are invited include:
UK and International Venues
UK and International Festivals
Rural Touring Networks
Freelance Producers and Directors
Local Authority Arts Officers
In 2016, over 141 people were accredited, and they booked 543 tickets to 306 events. This led to many events receiving further tour dates, including internationally.
ARTS INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION:
Accreditation is open to anyone working in the arts. Accreditation is free, and only takes a few minutes to complete through an online form.
We will be open for applications from Thursday 12th January 2017.
ARTS INDUSTRY SERVICES:
Once accredited, Arts Industry Professionals have access to our full range of services:
• Regular Arts Industry E-Bulletins
• Suggested events (based on their application form responses)
• Invitations to bespoke events and networking opportunities
• Complimentary ticketing service –subject to availability
• Concierge – they tell us when they’ll be in Brighton and the type of work they’d like to see and we create a bespoke schedule.
• Arts Industry Professional Pack – available on arrival in Brighton, the pack contains useful information including an exclusive delegates manual, details of WINDOW performances, AIP events and networking opportunities, and special discounts from our partners in and around Brighton.
• A closed Facebook group so they can discuss shows and keep in touch before, during and after Brighton Fringe
WHAT SHOULD PARTICIPANTS DO?
• Make sure you’ve agreed to us offering complimentary tickets for your event to Arts Industry Professionals (in the registration form).
• Make sure you look through the Arts Industry Contact List when it’s shared with you – make a note of anyone you would like to see your show.
• Research anyone you don’t know about.
• Make sure your work matches their interests – otherwise it’s a waste of time.
• Invite people yourself! Email them, they will be interested in hearing from you!
Contact Brighton Fringe Arts Industry Office:
E: artsindustry [at] brightonfringe.org
T: 01273 764907
Don't miss out on any Arts Industry news - take a look at our newsletter archive!