Bar Team Members, Caravanserai Brighton Fringe
The world of Caravanserai transforms from Camp Bestival and comes to Brighton in May, it’s a wonderful place where you can immerse yourself and escape to another world, it features two theatre spaces and multiple bars.
Orange Beach Bars are proud to be running the bars at Caravanserai Brighton, and we are RECRUITING NOW FOR BAR STAFF. Apply now for the opportunity to work at one of the most exciting venues during the Brighton Festival.
Date: 5th May to 4th June
Contract: PAYE, Fixed Term
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to an excellent standard. Learn how to serve the drink and food menu ensuring each drink looks as it should including the garnish.
- Interact with customers and provide a high standard of customer service. Be 100% focused on every customer to understand their needs. Interact with customers. Be positive and offer items on the drink and food menu. Be proactive with menu suggestions.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Be aware when stock needs replenishing and support the re-stock.
- Adapt, learn, and deliver the menu, epos system, health and safety and food hygiene procedures.
- Throughout the day ensure your bar and front of house are clean, tidy, inviting, and ready to provide customers with all food and drink offers during the event. Report any issues immediately. Do not leave the till or any cash unattended. Ensure all equipment is left out of customers' reach.
- Attend every shift with passion. Deliver your highest level of customer service and have a positive attitude. Ask for support where needed.
- At the end of the day, pack away any equipment and stock and ensure your bar and outside area is clean, tidy, and organised for the next day.
- Ensure you adhere to Orange Beach Events Alcohol procedure, always follow, and implement Challenge 25. Understand where to refer to for help and support.
- Ensure you follow and adhere to Orange Beach Events OBB allergy procedure.
- Be a team player, support colleagues, Bar Supervisors and Bar Managers, Listen and implement any requests asked by your Bar Manager and Bar Supervisor.
- Promote the Orange Beach Bars and Brighton Fringe Brand. Protect the reputation. Do not post anything about the bars on social media.
- Full-time and part-time roles available pay between £10 and £12 per hour, depending on age and experience paid weekly
- Supervisor roles also available
- Be part of the largest Fringe Festival in England
- Be part of a local business and join an amazing team
- Gain hospitality skills
- Potential for further work with Orange Beach Bars
Please send your CV to [email protected] Orange Beach Bars