- How to set up, thread and sew with sewing machine
- Pin and cut from a pattern
- Sew and 'finish' accurate seams, hems & more
- Make a cushion* or tote bag
- Choice of new, upcycled and vintage fabrics
- Three hour session
- All materials included
*cushion cover is 16" square, overlap back style (no zip) and is removable/ washable
View gallery of photos from previous workshops: https://www.sewinbrighton.co.uk/sewinganddressmakingclasses.html
Book with friends and take advantage of our savings on 2-3 person bookings!
Please note we are on the third floor and unfortunately do not have a lift.