Our Registration Fees for 2020:
Our Early Bird deadline is 6 December 2019, and the final brochure registration deadline is 12 noon GMT 17 January 2020. After this date Web Only listings can still be registered. These are offered at a cheaper fee and appear online on our website.
To qualify for the Charity Rate registration fee, you need to have a registered charity number. You will be able to enter this in to your event registration and the discount will automatically be applied.
15+ and 50+ listing discounts are offered to venues or promoters who are registering 15+ or 50+ individual event registrations.
There is an Additional Section fee if you would like your event to appear in more than one section of the Brighton Fringe programme.
There is an Additional Venue fee if you need to have more then one venue for your event.
View all of our Important Dates and Deadlines here
What does my registation fee give me?
Your Brighton Fringe registration fee gives you access to all of the services offered by Brighton Fringe, which include:
- The listing of your event & image in the Brighton Fringe brochure (100,000 copies in Brighton and Hove, Sussex and London)
- Your event listing online at www.brightonfringe.org
- Your tickets sold through the Brighton Fringe Box Office
- Entry to events and workshops held by the Participant Services team
- Access to Flyer licenses and the opportunity to promote your event at Fringe City, our outdoor performance opportunity
- Year-round support of all aspects of your Brighton Fringe visit, including venue selection, legal and licensing issues and information for international companies