If you have registered your venue to be part of Brighton Fringe 2018, each time an event applies to your venue you will be sent an automated email from our registration system, Eventotron. What you need to do next to either accept or decline an event application is outlined in this guide.
Even if you have already agreed to host an event with a company or producer directly, we still need this to be confirmed through Eventotron.
Follow the instructions below to log in and check your pending requests:
- Use the “sign in” box and make sure to use the same log in details which you registered your venue with. If you can’t remember your password, click on “Forgotten or missing password?” and a new one will be sent to you. (Check your junk folder if nothing seems to come through).
- Once logged in, click on ‘Find my stuff’ on the top left hand side, a list of your registered events and venue(s) will appear below. Alternatively, you can view all of your registered venues in the ‘My Venues’ section on the homepage. Click on the name of the venue you would like to view the application requests for and you will then be taken to the page for that venue.
- From here, click on the ‘Brighton Fringe 2018’ tab within your venue listing.
- Now click on the 'Applications' tab, here you will see any pending event applications you’ve received. If you are aware of the event, and have already agreed dates, times etc. with the participant, click “Approve”.
- If you have had any applications from events where you have had no prior contact with the participant, you can find out more about their event by clicking on the Event Title. This will take you through to all of the event information the registrant has entered so far.
- When applying to you, registrants are able to write a personalised message to let you know more about their event and what performance dates and times they might be interested in, you can view this message again by clicking on the 'Details' button, if they haven’t let you know this information then make contact with them directly to find out more – you can view their contact details by clicking on the name of person who submitted the application.
- If you would like to host the event at your venue, confirm dates, times and terms with the registrant directly and once agreed, approve the registration as above.
- If you can’t/don’t want to host the event at your venue, click “Decline”.
- Once you have approved an event, the participant will receive a confirmation email, either a custom email written by you (you can edit your Welcome Email in the ‘Settings’ tab, within the ‘General’ section) or an automated email from Eventotron.
- All of your accepted events can be viewed in the separate 'Events' tab.
- Some venues choose to then complete registrations on behalf of participants, so please liaise with each participant about how you would like them to proceed with their registration. If you agree that the participant will carry on with the registration, you will still be able to view the information they have entered to double check for any mistakes before the listing goes to print.