Log in to Eventotron to start creating your listing.
If you need any help along the way, read our ‘How to Register Your Venue’ guide. If you would like participants and companies to be able to apply to your venue, make sure to tick the option to include your venue in our Venue Browser.
- To start creating your venue listing, log in to Eventotron at: http://registration.brightonfringe.org. If you do not yet have log in details, use the Register section on the right hand side to get started.
- Once logged in, go to the ‘+ Create a new venue’ button in the Venues section of the home page.
- A pop-up box will appear, so fill out all of the fields here. Assign the venue to your company name, and add an additional editor for your venue listing if needed. They will receive an automated email to let them know they have been added.
- You will then be taken to the ‘General’ tab where you can start to enter information about your venue. All of the questions in this section are mandatory so make sure you complete them all – otherwise you won’t be able to join a festival at the end of the form.
- Make sure you select Yes or No for all of the questions in the Type of Space and Facilities sections before moving on. Again, these fields are mandatory and you will not be able to add your venue to a festival without completing them.
- The technical section is where you can let participants know about your technical specifications. Although this section is not mandatory, please fill in as much as you can and only leave questions blank if not applicable to you.
- When filling out the access section, please give as much detail as you can in this section about the accessibility of your venue. Think of physical disability access as well as accommodating invisible disabilities.
- In the settings section you can add a welcome email to participants who have been accepted to your venue, decide whether companies can edit their own performances and select whether to automatically approve event applications.
- Once you have completed all sections, it is time to join a festival! Click Join Festival+ to add your venue to Brighton Fringe 2018.
- A pop up box will appear after you click ‘Apply to Brighton Fringe 2018’ where you will be asked to read our Best Practice Code document. This code has been developed through joint discussions between Brighton Fringe and Brighton Fringe Venue Managers, we aim for this code to benefit all Brighton Fringe participants