VIA Access Control, or the FOH App, is an integrated application purpose-built to be used on a smart phone or a tablet, linking directly into Brighton Fringe’s ticketing system, and providing real-time ticket sales information to help run the door of your event. In short, it will enable you to validate pre-booked tickets easily and efficiently.
It’s provided by Red61 (who provide Via, Brighton Fringe’s ticketing system), and is expressly designed for managing audience entrance to events which have had tickets sold through Via.
To use the FOH App you must:
1. Be taking part in Brighton Fringe
2. Be running an event that is ticketed (whether free or paid for)
3. Have a smart phone or tablet
4. Have wi-fi at your venue, or access to mobile data on your device
5. Have registered with Brighton Fringe to use the FOH App
Download the FOH app guide here for more information