WINDOW: Brighton Fringe’s Arts Industry Showcase
WINDOW is Brighton Fringe’s Arts Industry showcase created to develop and encourage artists ready for the next step in their career. It is a platform for high quality, ready to tour, new work to be highlighted during the first days of Brighton Fringe, from 4 – 10 May 2018.
With the buzz of activity in one of the UK’s most popular cities, both established and emerging artists have the perfect opportunity to showcase their work whilst also developing their professional networks.
WINDOW is marketed to visiting Arts Industry Professionals, through the Arts Industry Service at Brighton Fringe. The visiting AIPs come from diverse backgrounds, but include: Venue Programmers, Festival Programmers, Development Agencies, Talent Agents, Freelance Producers and Directors, Casting Agents and Film & TV producers.
To qualify for consideration by the WINDOW judging panel, your event must:
- Have performance dates at Brighton Fringe between 4 – 10 May 2018
- Be new work – created since May 2017 or a UK Premiere
- Be ready to tour
If you meet all the criteria, you will be sent an application form after our registration deadline on 19 January 2018. Your completed form will be shared with the independent panel of judges (all Arts Industry Professionals) who will score it against set criteria. The top 10 scoring applications will form WINDOW 2018.
WINDOW events benefit from:
- Highlighted in the Brighton Fringe Brochure and on the website
- Interviews and profiles included in emails to our Arts Industry Database (over 18,000 people)
- Invites to WINDOW launch party
- Highlighted in the Arts Industry Pack, which is distributed to all visiting Arts Industry Professionals