For the ninth year running, The Pebble Trust is supporting Brighton Fringe participants by awarding three bursaries to young people wishing to put on an event. This can be in any category.
A panel of expert judges will pick three winners who will each receive:
- Brighton Fringe Registration fees paid by The Pebble Trust
- A minimum of £300 towards production costs. For example, the money could be used for venue or equipment hire, marketing, buying props etc
- Up to 3 mentoring sessions with one of the judges
Criteria: All those involved in the planned event should be residents of Brighton & Hove and aged 25 or under at the time of application. The event should be conceived, initiated, developed and produced entirely by the applicant(s). For example, projects led by a teacher or equivalent individual are not eligible.
- Applications open: 8 October 2018
- Application deadline: 4 January 2019
- Panel Meetings: 12 / 13 January (please note that if your event is shortlisted, you will need to be available for one of these dates)
Maddie Ross - Coming Home With Me
Millie Wood-Downie - Forgotten Dialogue