Deadline for submitting images 19 January 2018
It’s important that you provide us with high-quality images; you will be able to upload these in the registration form.
Any image over 700KB in size should be fine. Please note that if you provide a low res image we may be unable to include this in the brochure.
Your image needs to be a clear representation of your event and should convey the style of the work. The image has to work on a very small scale, so don’t make it too detailed; ensure it is appropriately cropped without small text.
Your image will be converted to a .jpg measuring 330 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall. Once uploaded, you can click the pencil icon to resize or crop your image. Please remember images will be printed at sizes below 2cm by 2cm.
Terms & conditions for submitting images
- Brighton Fringe is not responsible for the quality of images submitted by participants.
- Brighton Fringe has the right to refuse an image that is of poor quality, deemed to be offensive or incorrectly labelled.
- There is no compensation for failing to provide a suitable image by the deadline date of 19 January 2018.
- If images for the brochure are not submitted at the point of registering Brighton Fringe is not obliged to get the image in to the brochure.
- Press and advert images must be sent to the specified email address and labelled correctly to ensure they are published.
- The brochure image you upload at the time of registering will be converted for use on your web listing by Brighton Fringe.
- Brighton Fringe cannot be held accountable for images that do not appear in the brochure; this is an additional service at no extra cost and cannot be guaranteed.
- Brighton Fringe will endeavour to get all images to the correct listings but this is not guaranteed.
- Where registrants have failed to submit an image for the brochure or website a default image will appear.