- Attend our Fringe Academy: Arts Council Project Grants Surgery on Zoom 13 January, 18:00-20:00
- Look for accommodation to cover your stay at the festival – book early for the best rates. Download our digs list from the participants’ area of our website
- Search for venues and contact venue managers. • Plan your budget (use the Brighton Fringe budget calculator for help)
- Start looking into funding options and applying
- Attend our re-scheduled Meet the Venues event – date TBC
- Complete your registration by 2 April 2021.
- If your event is In Person, upload risk assessment in Eventotron by 2 April 2021.
- Tickets go on sale to Friends of Brighton Fringe from 12 April and the General Public from 16 April.
- Receive your box office log in and start checking ticket sales. Use our handy box office guides to see how.
- Keep in contact with your venue manager; arrange get in/out, technical rehearsal times, provide technical information
- Produce flyers, posters and campaign material for your event, include the Brighton Fringe logo and footer
- Promote your event on social media. Remember to use our hashtag, #celebratefringe
- Consider making a touring pack to give to visiting professionals. Include details of touring specifications and who to contact to book your event. Send this to artsindustry@brightonfringe. org so we can share it with any enquiring Arts Industry Professionals.
- Download media and arts industry contact lists from Eventotron and send your press release to journalists, reviewers and arts industry and start inviting them to your event
- Visit your venue and check technical set-up. Remember: some pop-up venues don’t exist until the festival starts, so this might not always be possible!
- Check your ticket sales – contact our Box Office if you need advice on this. You might want to set up daily ticket reports to track sales.
- Complete the music section for your event in Eventotron, so that we can calculate any PRS deductions
- Deadline to provide proof of PLI to Brighton Fringe is 17 May 2021
- Brighton Fringe 2021 starts 28 May 2021
- Invite journalists to your event, circulate your reviews
- Complete your technical rehearsal/sound check and get-in.
- Put on your event!
- Think about ticket offers
- Follow up on any contacts you might have made or opportunities you might have been offered during the festival
- Look at whether you’re eligible for any Brighton Fringe awards and let your audiences know to vote for the Audience Choice Award
- Deadline for completing your event music section in Eventotron: 17 June 2021
- Brighton Fringe 2021 ends on 27 June 2021
- Complete the participant survey and give us your feedback on Brighton Fringe • View our full terms and conditions at brightonfringe.org
- Complete the participant survey and give us your feedback on Brighton Fringe
- Let us know if you are taking your event on to other festivals
- Receive your Brighton Fringe settlement - within six weeks of the festival ending (N.B. Some venues may pay out later)