An individual artist or artist collective will have their Brighton Fringe 2019 registration fee paid.
In order to be considered for the bursary, you must first have a project in development and confirm your venue for Brighton Fringe 2019 - you will be asked to provide proof of this. You will also need to meet the following criteria for African & Asian Art Forms, Urban Art Forms, Spoken Word, Physical Theatre or Visual Art.
All applicants must be:
- Based in Brighton & Hove
- Fully committed to cultural diversity and social inclusion in the arts
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of artistic engagement with marginalised and/or vulnerable people, eg BME/BAME communities, refugees, deprived neighbourhoods etc
The bursary winner will be selected by a panel of professional artists and producers from urbanflo. The schedule is as follows:
- Applications open: 8 October 2018
- Deadline for applications: 5pm on 26 November 2018
- Bursary winner announced: 3 December 2018
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED