Encore Insure in conjunction with Brighton Fringe are very pleased to announce the encoreinsure.com Brighton Fringe Bursary Scheme to reflect their support of Fringe performance and the creative zeal of new makers to produce fantastic work without extortionate budgets.
5 winning events will have their Brighton Fringe 2019 registration fee paid by encoreinsure.com
How do I apply?
To apply, please complete the application form no later than 5pm on Monday 26th November 2018. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
In order to be considered for the bursary, you must first have a project in development and confirm your venue for Brighton Fringe 2019 - you will be asked to provide proof of this. You will also need to meet the following criteria:
1. Your event must be running for 6 or more dates / performances
2. Your event must fall under one of the following categories:
- Dance & Physical Theatre
- Literature & Spoken Word
The bursary winners will be selected by a panel of Encore Insure Staff. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday 26 November 2018, 5pm: Deadline for applications
- Friday 30th November 2018: Panel meeting
- Tuesday 4th December 2018: All applicants informed of outcome, and winners announced.
Please visit our Insurance page or www.encoreinsure.com to learn more about our preferred Insurance Supplier and the cover you need for your Brighton Fringe event.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED