Changing event details
Whilst in the process of registering your event, you can change any of the details at any point.
Once you have paid for your registration, you will no longer be able to make edits to your listing yourself.
You will need to submit a change request, by logging back in to Eventotron (our registration site) and the Brighton Fringe team will then make the edits for you.
Once logged in and once within your event registration, click on the 'Change Request' tab in the menu on the left hand side. Here you can select what kind of change you wish to submit, select 'Detail change'. You can then complete the form with the changes you wish to make and submit this to us.
There is a £5 (plus VAT) change request fee payable for EACH change request you submit, you will be asked to pay this at the time of submitting the change. Please note that without payment, we will not be able to make the changes. To avoid additional charges, it’s best to make sure all of your event details are correct at the point of paying your registration fee.
Please note that changes can only be made to brochure listings up until our brochure deadline on 12 noon GMT 17 January 2020. After this date, changes will only be updated on web listings.
Changes that incur a cost:
- Change of Event Name
- Change of Company Name
- Change of Venue
- Changes to brochure or web copy
- Changes to dates, times (including running times) or prices
- Changing images
- Changes to brochure sections or sub-categories
- Changes to web addresses or social media links
- Changes to age suitability or content warnings
- World Premiere
- Removing ticket offers
Items you can change without incurring a cost:
- Contact details for anyone involved in your event. These can be edited by clicking on the arrow next to your email address in the top right-hand corner of the Registration homepage and clicking “Edit my profile”.
- General description of your event in the “General” tab. This is not published anywhere.
- Whether you have non-UK residents working on your event.
- Press or Arts Industry tickets
- Technical requirements for your event
- Music Usage (although this must be completed before 17 May 2020)
- Press Releases, Awards, Reviews and Press Images
- People involved in your event
- Adding ticket offers