APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
For the twelfth year running, The Pebble Trust is supporting Brighton Fringe participants by offering three bursaries to young people wishing to put on an event. This could be in any category.
A panel of expert judges will pick three winners who will each receive:
- Brighton Fringe Registration fees paid by The Pebble Trust
- A minimum of £300 towards production costs. For example, the money could be used for venue or equipment hire, marketing, buying props etc.
- Up to 6 hours of sessions with one of the judges.
A majority (previously all) of those involved in the planned event should be residents of a BN postcode area and aged 25 or under at the time of application. The event should be conceived, initiated, developed and produced entirely by the applicant(s). For example, projects led by a teacher or equivalent individual are not eligible. The applicant should be putting on their first Brighton Fringe production.
Please complete the application form here. APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Applications by video are also welcome. Please email video under 5 minutes in length to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications open: Tuesday 12 October 2021
Application deadline: Wednesday 12 January, 5pm
Panel Meetings: Friday 14 / Saturday 15 / Sunday 16 January (please note that if your event is shortlisted, you will need to be available for one of these dates)
Winners announced Monday 17 January 2022
- Rosie and the Badly Kept Secret by JamJar
- Wonder by Aoife Mackew
- Raccoons Are Hard to Come By by Pindrop Productions