For the eleventh year running, The Pebble Trust is supporting Brighton Fringe participants by awarding three bursaries to young people wishing to put on an event. This can be in any category.
A panel of expert judges will pick three winners who will each receive:
- Brighton Fringe Registration fees paid by The Pebble Trust
- A minimum of £300 towards production costs. For example, the money could be used for venue or equipment hire, marketing, buying props etc.
- Up to 6 hours mentoring sessions with one of the judges.
All those involved in the planned event should be residents of Brighton & Hove and aged 25 or under at the time of application. The event should be conceived, initiated, developed and produced entirely by the applicant(s). For example, projects led by a teacher or equivalent individual are not eligible. The applicant should be putting on their first Brighton Fringe production.
Applications open: Monday 14 December 2020
Application deadline: Extended to Monday 8 March 2021
Panel Meetings: weekend of 6-7 March 2021 (please note that if your event is shortlisted, you will need to be available for one of these dates)
The winners will be announced before the 12 March 2021.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
- Rosie and the Badly Kept Secret by JamJar
- Wonder by Aoife Mackew
- Raccoons Are Hard to Come By by Pindrop Productions