For the twelfth year running, The Pebble Trust is supporting Brighton Fringe participants by offering three bursaries to young people wishing to put on an event. This could be in any category.
A panel of expert judges will pick three winners who will each receive:
- Brighton Fringe Registration fees paid by The Pebble Trust
- A minimum of £300 towards production costs. For example, the money could be used for venue or equipment hire, marketing, buying props etc.
- Up to 6 hours of sessions with one of the judges.
All those involved in the planned event should be residents of Brighton & Hove and aged 25 or under at the time of application. The event should be conceived, initiated, developed and produced entirely by the applicant(s). For example, projects led by a teacher or equivalent individual are not eligible. The applicant should be putting on their first Brighton Fringe production.
Please complete the application form here.
Applications open: Tuesday 12 October 2021
Application deadline: Thursday 6 January 2022
Panel Meetings: weekend of 8 / 9 January 2022 (please note that if your event is shortlisted, you will need to be available for one of these dates)
Winners announced Friday 14 January 2022
- Rosie and the Badly Kept Secret by JamJar
- Wonder by Aoife Mackew
- Raccoons Are Hard to Come By by Pindrop Productions