The bursary from Ironclad Creative CIC exists to celebrate the memory of Brighton writer and creative Michael Graney who was passionate about writing, the arts and science-fiction.
- Brighton Fringe entry paid for (or £135 paid to company if event rolled over from 2020)
- A production mentoring session with Ironclad Creative
- In-kind social media support for your show
- Have a Brighton Fringe 2021 venue in place or are in conversation with a venue
- Have a Science-Fiction theme or reference (fantasy / speculative fiction / magical fiction and other such sub-genres welcome)
- There may be dance, physical theatre and / or musical elements but your work must be considered theatre or storytelling
- The the work must have hope and / or kindness at its core - Dystopian fiction is fine; characters can experience great challenges and things may not end well, though something about the narrative must have a measure of kindness, hope, redemption or possibility
- The work is new writing - written within the last two years with no more than 10 previous performances
- Be a full-length work (40 mins or longer)
Application Deadline: 23:59, Sunday 21st March EXTENDED TO SUNDAY 28 MARCH!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
- My Soulmate's Husband's Soulmate by Mudlarks Theatre