Ironclad Creative CIC, who run The Ironclad Hub - a free to join, global online community for creative people - are delighted to offer a New Writing Bursary for Brighton Fringe 2021.
The bursary is open to any Brighton Fringe artist or company whose work is new writing (written within the last two years) and whose writer has a low income.
- Brighton Fringe entry paid for (or £135 paid to company if event rolled over from 2020)
- A production mentoring session with Ironclad Creative
- In-kind social media support for your show
- Have a Brighton Fringe 2021 venue in place or are in conversation with a venue
- Any genre though must have a fully written and complete script.
- The writer of the piece has a low income*. If your work is written by a group, at least half should identify as low income.
- The work is new writing - written within the last two years with no more than 10 previous performances
- Be a full-length work (40 mins or longer)
*Low income Eligibility:
Unmarried and no co-habiting with a partner with an annual (gross, pre-tax) income less than £25,000 and personal savings of less than £5,000
Married or co-habiting with a partner, with a total annual (gross, pre-tax) income less than £35,000 and personal savings of less than £5,000
You don’t quite fit into our criteria but are nonetheless very financially challenged (there will be space on the form to discuss your circumstances).
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Application Deadline: 23:59, Sunday 14 March
Bursary Winner Announced: Friday 19 March