Ironclad Creative CIC, who run The Ironclad Hub - a free to join online network for writers and theatre-makers - are delighted to offer a New Writing Bursary for Brighton Fringe 2022.
The bursary is open to any Brighton Fringe artist or company whose work is new writing (written within the last two years) and whose writer has a low income and is offered by Ironclad Creative CIC.
- Brighton Fringe entry paid for by Ironclad Creative CIC
- A production mentoring session with Ironclad Creative
- At least 6 social media posts about your event
- Have a Brighton Fringe 2022 venue in place or are in conversation with a venue
- Any genre though must have a fully written and complete script.
- The writer of the piece has a low income*. If your work is written by a group, at least half should identify as low income.
- The work is new writing - written within the last two years with no more than 10 previous performances
- Be a full-length work (40 mins or longer)
*Low income Eligibility:
Unmarried and no co-habiting with a partner with an annual (gross, pre-tax) income less than £25,000 and personal savings of less than £5,000
Married or co-habiting with a partner, with a total annual (gross, pre-tax) income less than £35,000 and personal savings of less than £5,000
You don’t quite fit into our criteria but are nonetheless very financially challenged (there will be space on the form to discuss your circumstances).
Please complete the application form here.
Applications Open: Midday, Tuesday 12 October 2021
Application deadline: Midday, Friday 21 January 2022
Fiction Romance by Fetch Theatre