The BN1 Magazine Bursary is open to all Brighton Fringe participants based in the UK, who consider themselves to be from an underprivileged background, whose work reflects their experiences. Applications must be made by 5pm, Monday 22 February.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
To be considered for the bursary, you must have an appropriate work in development, be able to discuss your circumstances and confirm your venue for Brighton Fringe 2021 by the above closing date.
BN1 Magazine will offer the successful applicant a bursary worth over £2,000 which will include:
- Brighton Fringe registration fee paid for by BN1
- Advice and assistance on marketing material - design and distribution
- £100 towards marketing print costs
- Double page feature + full page ad in Spring edition (covers March, April, May)
- Full page in Summer edition (June, July, Aug) + editorial preview highlight
- Run competitions for tickets in BN1 Magazine and across its social media platforms
- Help with the creation and distribution of press releases
- Help to gain extra press and exposure
- Sponsored social media posts
All applicants must be:
- Based in the UK
- Producing work which deals with themes of social or economic mobility, diversity, marginalisation or oppression.
Application Deadline: Extended to 5pm, Thursday 25 February
Bursary winner announced: Friday 26 February
- Lock Down by On Point Theatre Company