Advanced: New Report
To start go to ‘Define Report’. This will bring up a drop-down menu of the various reports available.
Selecting what type of report you require
(Please Note, only the relevant reports are listed below – there are others and you are welcome to explore them)
- Allocation Breakdown: Will give you a snapshot of what tickets are available for sale through Brighton Fringe
- Customers by Concession: Will give you a list of all customers who have booked concession priced tickets, able to be sorted by the type of concession booked
- Customer by Promoter: Will give you a list of customers, booking ref/id and transaction reference numbers, full ticket purchase details, along with their customer number and post code for identification purchases. You should print off one of these reports for each performance and use it to verify all e-tickets presented on the door
- Full Sales: Will give you a full summary of all events registered, total tickets sold (full price and concession) total value sold and number of tickets available for sale.
- Full Sales Breakdown: Will give you an event by event breakdown of everything sold.
- Full Sales Breakdown Details: Will give you a report of all events inclusive of those that have no tickets sold.
- Postcode Analysis Breakdown: Will give you a list of the different postcodes of customers who booked tickets to your event(s).
- Own Sales Summary: Will give you a concise list of total tickets sold for each event (not broken up by performance)
- Performance Holds Summary: Will let you know how tickets have been split between the Brighton Fringe (On Sale) and yourself (Hold - Venue). Please note. The actual capacity of the event is given by deducting the number in the ‘Do Not Sell’ column from the ‘Capacity’ column.
- Stop Sale: Will give you a summary of tickets left to sell for a performance once you have stopped sales.
- Ticket Movement: Will list the total and net amount of sales and refunds (along with the corresponding financial value) between two sets of dates
- Ticket Sales Per Day Cumulative: Similar to Ticket Movement but will give a running total up to the current day.
New Report: Selecting a report for specific dates
Performance Dates: If you leave the "Performance Start Date" and "Performance End Date" sections blank, the report will automatically include every event in the on-sale period. However, if you wish to find out sales for shows on specific days, you can input dates into the Performance Dates fields in each report to narrow down your search parameters.
Dates must encompass the entire period you wish to cover. For example: if you were looking for information about performances from 7th October until the 11th October, you would enter 7th October as your start date and 12th October as your end date.
NB. Though all venues and companies appear in the option boxes, you will only be able to draw information from those that apply to you.
- Company: This is the company or promoter name for that event. If you are unsure of the company name (appears under event title if provided) or wish to run a report to include all companies select ‘ANY’.
- Venue: Select the venue for the events you are running report for. If you wish to run a report for multiple venues you are running then select ‘ANY’.
- Sub Venue: Select ‘ANY’.
- Event: Select the event you wish to run a report for. For all events select ‘ANY’. For multiple events hold down CTRL and click on each event you wish to run a report for.
- Performance: Now select the performance time you wish to gather information on. If you are running a report on multiple performances then select ‘ANY’.
- Multiple events and performances: You can search multiples of each by holding down control whilst clicking on each option or by selecting ‘ANY’.
- Promoter: Select ‘ANY’.
- Transaction Dates: If you have entered dates at the top of this page then transaction dates are not necessary. If you are looking for ticket sale details during a specific time frame then input the relevant start date and end date here.
- Organisation: Select ‘ANY’.
- Specific Report Format: Select the format for saving your report document.
If you are running a one off report and do not wish to save the report criteria then simply select Generate Report.
However, there are ways to save, re-run, repeat and schedule reports without having to set them up each time you need them.
- Saving reports: To save your report criteria and run the report again at a later date without re-selecting the information click "Save For Later". Give the file a relevant name and click Save. The report will now appear under Saved Reports in the main menu.
- Using Previously Saved Reports: To generate a report you have already created, go to Saved Reports in the main menu, select the specific report from the list then click the download button on the far right. This will allow you to run it again.
- Changing Previously Saved Reports: To change a report you have already created click the pencil icon which will allow you to edit the parameters or click the "X" button to delete if necessary.
** DO NOT DELETE SAVED REPORTS UNLESS YOU CREATED THEM YOURSELF **
- Blank Reports: If the report is blank it may be that you have selected the wrong criteria that does not relate to your events. Input the details and run the report again.
However, it is also possible, in the case of customer listings or Full Sales Breakdown, that there is no information for the report to display. Please contact Brighton Fringe Box Office if you are not sure.