The BN1 Magazine Bursary is open to all Brighton Fringe participants based in the UK, who consider themselves to be from an underprivileged background, whose work draws upon their experiences. Applications must be made by Monday 14 January 2019.
To be considered for the bursary, you must have an appropriate work in development, be able to discuss your circumstances and confirm your venue for Brighton Fringe 2019 by the above closing date.
BN1 Magazine will offer the successful applicant a bursary worth over £2,000 which will include:
• Brighton Fringe registration fee paid for by BN1
• Advice and assistance on marketing material - design and distribution
• £100 towards marketing print costs
• Full page feature article in May edition
• News editorial in April edition
• Full page advert over March, April and May
• Run competitions for tickets in BN1 Magazine and across it’s social media platforms
• Help with the creation and distribution of press releases
• Help to gain extra press and exposure
• Sponsored social media posts
All applicants must be:
• Based in the UK
• Producing work which deals with themes of social or economic mobility, Diversity, marginalisation or oppression.
• Your name and Phone number
• Your Event name
• The name of your venue
• A description of your event
• More information on the barriers you have faced how your work reflects your wider experiences.
Application Deadline: Monday 14 January 2019 - 5pm
Bursary winner announced: Tuesday 15 January 2019