Take Part - the Basics
What are the important dates I need to know?
- Brighton Fringe 2018: 4 May - 3 June 2018
- Registration opens: 9 October 2017
- Early Bird deadline: 8 December 2017
- Brochure deadline: 19 January 2018
How do I register my event?
* If you need further help along the way, contact the Participant Services team at: take part [at] brightonfringe.org or give them a call on 01273 764907
* We run regular workshops as part of our Fringe Academy, on all aspects of taking part in Brighton Fringe - to find out more visit our Fringe Academy page
* If you have more specific questions, take a look at our Participant A-Z menu
which is full of useful resources and guides.
What are the Registration Fees for 2018?
* Our Registration Fees for 2018 can be found here
* Register before December 8th 2017 for our Early Bird Discount.
What do I need to do before registering?
* Make sure you have worked out a budget to ensure you can cover the costs of bringing your event to Brighton Fringe, make use of our handy Budget Calculator
* If you are in need of funding to help cover costs, take a look at our available funding options
for 2018 (Note: These will be confirmed late summer/autumn 2017).
* You will need to find and confirm a venue before you begin registering your event. Access our online Venue Browser here
- You can search through registered venues based on your requirements and apply to venues you are interested in.
* You can also contact Participant Services who will be able to suggest venues for you to contact. Alternatively, you can register your own venue by creating a new venue listing, submit it to Brighton Fringe through the registration area and wait for it to be approved.
* The next step is to ensure all of your event details are confirmed before submitting and paying for your registration. This includes copy for the brochure and your online listing, your event image, your performance dates and times and ticket prices.