Ideally located for shoppers, beach-goers and Brighton’s extensive nightlife, Browns in Brighton offers classic dishes with the usual Browns flair and stylish cocktails in spacious surroundings.
- Offer valid on total food and drink bill Monday-Friday
- Purchase must include a main course
- For groups of 10 or more please contact Amanda to book: 07715 619623
- Not available on special event dates or in conjunction with set menu or any other offer.
- Puchase must include a main course.
From award-winning breakfasts through to delicious and unusual lunch dishes and the twinkling of candles by night, Bill's is the place to be. Whether you are meeting up with colleagues or friends, celebrating a birthday or just running in to grab a coffee and a cake to go, you can expect great service and very good freshly prepared dishes.
- Offer valid Monday-Friday
- Not available in conjunction with set menu or any other offer
A modern, botanical and tranquil space at the bottom of St James street. Breakfast, brunch and lunch are prepared by Chef Matt Gillan’s team. Expect carefully crafted comfort food. This could well be your new favourite place.
- 2 for 1 on Coffee, Everyday at Redroaster Café (Not available in conjunction with any other offers)
- 20% off food at Redroaster Café (Available Monday – Friday, 7am-5pm, Not available in conjunction with any other offers)
- Gold: 20% off food Wednesday – Friday at Pike & Pine (6pm-9:30pm)
- (Not available in conjunction with any other offers, Saturday nights, Evenings with Special Events or Bank Holiday Sundays)
Proud Cabaret Brighton is a glamourous, retro supper club offering a sumptuous, seasonal three course menu and a selection of the best entertainment around. With cabaret, burlesque and a variety of performances before, during and after dinner bookings.
- Two course dinner plus burlesque show – half price for Friends of Brighton Fringe every Thursday & Friday
- Quote “Proud- Fringe” when booking
- Friends of Brighton Fringe card must be displayed on entry
Blanch House is Brighton’s original boutique hotel, is housed in a Grade II listed town house, situated in a Georgian terrace just off the seafront in fashionable and bohemian Kemp Town, Brighton. Only a short walk from the centre of Brighton and a stone’s throw from the city’s stunning Regency seafront.
- Offer only valid when booking Sunday - Thursday stays
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions running
Maximise your festival experience with a visit to Terre à Terre, the local go-to for the most creative vegetarian food in Brighton and always delivered with a cheeky little pun! Open 7 days a week offering Lunch and Dinner options from small pates, sharing tapas to 3 course set meals and not forgetting their magnificent afternoon tea menu, multi - tiered savoury, sweet and traditional delights available from 3 till 5pm daily.
- Offer only available on Food bill only bookings Monday - Friday, 12pm – 5pm from May 5th - June 4th 2018
- Offer not available on set menus or with other offers
Curry Leaf Cafe serves up a slice of South Indian street life in the heart of Brighton's Lanes, just a stone's throw from the beach. Pop in for a coffee, tea, a snack or a four-course meal, accompanied by a wide range of craft beers and wines. It has just won the Silver award, 'best newcomer' category – Brighton & Hove Food and Drink awards 2014.
- Only available Monday to Friday until 7pm
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
PLUS get all the discounts included in the Bronze and Silver Membership