All our current and available positions are listed below. Join our mailing list to get the latest news direct to your inbox
Production & Distribution Coordinator
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week), Fixed Term Contract (November 2019 – June 2020).
Salary: £17,700 per annum, pro rata.
Summary: Brighton Fringe Ltd seeks a highly motivated, dynamic and organised individual for the position of Production & Distribution Coordinator for Brighton Fringe, England’s largest arts festival and one of the largest fringe festivals in the world.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Production & Distribution Coordinator will manage the production, scheduling and delivery of all print product and commercial project materials. The post holder will have proven experience in an arts environment, delivering effective, well organised and strategic campaigns on time and within limited budgets, with excellent attention to detail in written and visual work.
Benefits of Working for Brighton Fringe:
• Platinum Friends Membership (worth £200 per year)
• Free event registration each year
• Tea, coffee and birthday treats!
• Christmas party
• Invites to exclusive events throughout the year
• Free ticket opportunities
• Opportunity to travel to other Fringe events around the globe
• Central Brighton office location
Details: Please email a copy of your completed application form by 12:00 on Monday 28 October 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Application is by application form only. Please note that we will not accept CVs as application for this position
• Please submit our Equal Opportunities Form at the link below
• Deadline for applications: 12pm, Monday 28th October 2019
• Interviews: Week commencing 4th November 2019 (TBC)
• Start Date: ASAP