All our current and available positions are listed below. Join our mailing list to get the latest news direct to your inbox
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £17,700 per annum, plus additional benefits
Summary: Brighton Fringe Ltd seeks a competent, motivated, methodical and creative individual for the position of Marketing Coordinator for Brighton Fringe, England’s largest arts festival and one of the largest fringe festivals in the world.
The post holder will have proven experience in an arts environment, delivering effective marketing services in multiple mediums, on time and within limited budgets, with excellent attention to detail in written and visual work.
Benefits of Working for Brighton Fringe:
- Platinum Friends Membership (worth £200 per year)
- Free event registration each year
- Tea, coffee and birthday treats!
- Christmas party
- Invites to exclusive events throughout the year
- Free ticket opportunities
- Opportunity to travel to other Fringe events around the globe
- Central Brighton office location
Details: Please email a copy of your completed application form by 12:00 on Friday 29 November 2019 to: email@example.com
- Application is by application form only. Please note that we will not accept CVs as application for this position
- Please submit our Equal Opportunities Form at the link below
- Deadline for applications: 12:00, Friday 29th November 2019
- Interviews: Week commencing 2nd December 2019 (TBC)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Documents: Application Form | Job Specification | Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form