All our current and available positions are listed below. Join our mailing list to get the latest news direct to your inbox.
Type: PAYE, Permanent, Part time
Reports to: CEO
Hours: Up to 130 days p/a (c. 2 – 3 days per week, flexible)
Salary: £22,800 per annum, pro rata
Holiday: 28 days (including public holidays), pro rata
Benefits of Working for Brighton Fringe:
- Platinum Friends Membership (worth £200 per year)
- 1 free event registration per year
- Tea, coffee and birthday treats!
- Christmas party social
- Free ticket opportunities
- Central Brighton office location, with some ‘work from home’ flexibility available
Summary of the Role
Reporting to the CEO, and supporting the Business Development Advisor and Box Office Manager, this role supports our key business indicators of: people, finance, operations, marketing and sales.
The Relationship Coordinator will continue to build and maintain a strong pipeline of relevant qualified leads for new corporate and stakeholder sponsorships, and work with our marketing function to ensure a joined up approach between sales and marketing.
The role will include filtering and nurturing in-bound leads but crucially also actively finding new opportunities with the right type and size of business, looking to build long term relationships with clients new and old, locally and nationally.
The post will also support the Business Development Advisor with researching and identifying key trusts and foundations, and will also work along with the Box Office Manager with the continuing development of membership schemes and customer relations. They will be maintaining and developing relationships with charitable organisations, and actively assist and maintain Brighton Fringe's access and outreach goals.
Please email a copy of your completed application form by 12pm on Monday 26th July 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application is by application form only. Please note that we will not accept CVs as application for this position.
- Deadline for applications: 12pm, Monday 26th July 2021
- Interviews: Week commencing 2 August 2021 (day TBC)
- Start Date: August / September
Brighton Fringe is a company limited by guarantee and registered with the charity commission. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter to get regular updates from Brighton Fringe, including ticket offers, news, competitions and exclusive offers.