Using the online box office
Brighton Fringe Box Office Online - About the Brighton Fringe Box Office website
1. Navigate your way round the Brighton Fringe Listings by searching events in the following way:
Use the search function on the top of page. Using this you can, for instance, specify if your event is free or ticketed, whether it’s comedy or theatre, takes place on the first or final weekend, or is on in the morning or the evening, plus find out whether it has any ticket deals (2 for 1, Preview prices etc) or simply list all events on at a particular venue
2. Find out more about your chosen event by clicking ‘Full details’
3. All dates for that event will appear on this page, along with additional information that promoters may have provided, such as their twitter feed, facebook page, links to their website and reviews, and so on.
4. Choose the date you wish to book for and then click on ‘Select Date’ to begin purchasing tickets.
5. Input the number of tickets you require at each price and click to ‘Add to basket’.
6. To add more tickets to your basket click + or –, or use the search tools, and continue to search the events until you have as many tickets/events as you require.
Please note your basket will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity, so any items that are not purchased within this period will be lost.
7. You can return to your basket at any point by clicking on the ‘Basket’ along the top of the listings, just below the search bar.
8. You can add a donation, or redeem a Gift Voucher or use a Promotional code on the basket page.
9. When you are happy with your basket of events proceed to the secure payment page by clicking to ‘Checkout’.
10. You will be prompted to set your postage option (delivery or collection), and specify your delivery address before you get to 'Checkout'.
11. Fill in your details here. Many people are then directed to a 3D banking page. This is an extra layer of security required by banks to complete payment. You will typically be asked for one or more passwords or key words that you have set up with your bank previously. If you can't remember or haven't set this up you usually get the opportunity to do so on this page. If you are having problems with this then contact the Brighton Fringe Box Office on 01273 91-72-72, but please be aware that these are security measures put in place by your bank/credit card so we may not be able to assist.
12. Once you have paid you will be sent a transaction confirmation email by our payment processor, along with an e-mail confirming your ticket purchase from us. You can print this confirmation out, take a note of the Booking Reference to the venue on the day of the event, or bring the email or the card you paid with to any one of the Fringe Ticket Collection Points to collect your ticket. You will need to show a ticket, or at the very least the email confirmation, to the venue staff for entry into the actual event. To save paper you can simply bring the confirmation on your smart phone or the card you paid for your tickets with to and Brighton Fringe Ticket Collection Point to pick up tickets in advance. In extreme circumstances a note of your booking reference may suffice.