- To provide an efficient box office sales service operating a computerised ticket system (currently Via) over the phone and face to face
- To answer all enquiries received at the Box Office relating to events taking part in the Brighton Fringe
- To maintain and nurture relationships with regular Brighton Fringe attendees, encouraging casual and new attendees to visit on a more regular basis
- To provide the Marketing Department and Management with statistics relating to sales, specific offers and promotions when required
- To input and update the database as required
- To reconcile and record transactions on a daily basis
- To make a positive contribution to the work of the Box Office team and Company as a whole
- To adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety and Equalities policy
- To carry out any other tasks which may be reasonably required by the Box Office Manager or Managing Director
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We regret to say that we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful candidates.